FAQ  Membres  Groupes  S’enregistrer   M.Privé  Profil  Dé/connexion
 John Weston - I Tried To Hide From The Blues (2001) Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
karerae
Référend
Référend

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:06 (2016) Répondre en citantRevenir en haut

John Weston - I Tried To Hide From The Blues (2001) > urlin.us/2c0yf

...Lyrics...Explore...SongsMost...popularFastest...climbersRecently...addedFeatured...Explore...AlbumsMost...popularFastest...climbersRecently...addedNew...releases...Explore...ArtistsMost...popularFastest...climbersRecently...addedFeaturedBrowse...by...nameBrowse...by...genre...Official...ChartsOverviewSinglesAlbumsUnited...StatesUnited...KingdomCanadaAustraliaSwedenFinlandOther...countries...ContributeSubmitReviewMost...WantedBecome...Moderator....iTunes..for..Mac..+..PC..I..Tried..to..Hide..from..the..Blues..John..Weston..View..More..by..This..Artist..Open..iTunes..to..preview,..buy,..and..download..musicSubmit.>.I..Tried..to..Hide..from..the..Blues..CD..music..contains..a..single..disc..with..14..songsRecording.information:.The.Lip,.Oxford,.MS.(05/01/2001)Discography..Browser..previous..next..Stream..or..buy..on:..Release..Date..August..28,..2001..Duration..49:11..Genre..Pop/Rock..Blues..Styles..Electric..Delta..Blues..Regional..Blues..Delta..Blues..Recording..Date..May..1,..2001..Submit..Corrections..John..Weston..I..Tried..to..Hide..from..the..Blues..AllMusic..Rating..User..Ratings..(0)..Your..Rating..Overview..↓..User..Reviews..↓..Credits..↓..Releases..↓..Similar..Albums..↓..Share..this..page..facebook..twitter..google+..Track..Listing..Sample..Title/Composer..Performer..Time..Stream..1..I..Tried..to..Hide..from..the..Blues..(Don't..Even..Try)..John..Weston..John..Weston..2:44..Amazon..2..Gotta..Deal..With..the..Blues..John..Weston..John..Weston..4:19..Amazon..3..Pretty,..Pretty..Woman..John..Weston..John..Weston..2:17..Amazon..4..Monkey..on..My..Back..Joe..Perry../..Steven..Tyler../..John..Weston..John..Weston..3:10..Amazon..5..I'm..Not..Your..Junkman..John..Weston..John..Weston..2:41..Amazon..6..Blinded..Fool..John..Weston..John..Weston..2:47..Amazon..7..Key..to..the..Highway..Big..Bill..Broonzy../..Charles..Segar..John..Weston..3:41..Amazon..8..A..Man..Down..There..John..Weston..John..Weston..5:50..Amazon..9..You're..the..Same..John..Weston..John..Weston..3:30..Amazon..10..Of..All..the..Girls..in..the..World..John..Weston..John..Weston..4:05..Amazon..11..Phony..Woman..John..Weston..John..Weston..3:18..Amazon..12..Not..Guilty..Brinsley..Forde../..George..Harrison../..John..Weston..John..Weston..2:42..Amazon..13..Mama,..I..Love..Her..John..Weston..John..Weston..3:51..Amazon..14..Bubba's..Blues..John..Weston..John..Weston..4:16..Amazon..blue..highlight..denotes..track..pick..Full..Bio..Top..Albums..and..Songs..by..John..Weston..1.Name.Artist.Time.Price..1.I.Tried.to.Hide.from.the.Blues.(Don't.Even.Try).John.Weston.2:44.$0.99.View.In.iTunes.2.Gotta.Deal.With.the.Blues.John.Weston.4:19.$0.99.View.In.iTunes.3.Pretty,.Pretty.Woman.John.Weston.2:17.$0.99.View.In.iTunes.4.Monkey.On.My.Back.John.Weston.3:10.$0.99.View.In.iTunes.5.I'm.Not.Your.Junkman.John.Weston.2:41.$0.99.View.In.iTunes.6.Blinded.Fool.John.Weston.2:47.$0.99.View.In.iTunes.7.Key.to.the.Highway.John.Weston.3:41.$0.99.View.In.iTunes.8.A.Man.Down.There.John.Weston.5:50.$0.99.View.In.iTunes.9.You're.the.Same.John.Weston.3:30.$0.99.View.In.iTunes.10.Of.All.the.Girls.In.the.World.John.Weston.4:05.$0.99.View.In.iTunes.11.Phony.Woman.John.Weston.3:18.$0.99.View.In.iTunes.12.Not.Guilty.John.Weston.2:42.$0.99.View.In.iTunes.13.Mama,.I.Love.Her.John.Weston.3:51.$0.99.View.In.iTunes.14.Bubba's.Blues.John.Weston.4:16.$0.99.View.In.iTunes.14.Songs.Biography.Born:.1927.in.Lee.County,.ARGenre:.BluesYears.Active:.'90s,.'00sb...Search...Personnel:.John.Weston.(vocals,.guitar,.harmonica,.bass.drum);.Dave.Riley.(bass);.Carla.Robinson.(drums,.background.vocals)I.Tried.to.Hide.from.the.Blues.buy.CD.music.Product.Reviews.Living.Blues.(1-2/02,.pp.51,54).-.".Healthy.doses.of.no.nonsense,.in-the-pocket.blues.from.a.man.who.knows.that.the.story.is.in.the.telling.".John.Weston.-.I.Tried.to.Hide.from.the.Blues.Album.Track.Listing.TrkSongTimePriceBuy.MP3.1I.Tried.to.Hide.from.the.Blues.(Don't.Even.Try)2:44$0.99.2Gotta.Deal.With.the.Blues4:19$0.99.3Pretty,.Pretty.Woman2:17$0.99.4Monkey.On.My.Back3:10$0.99.5I'm.Not.Your.Junkman2:41$0.99.6Blinded.Fool2:47$0.99.7Key.To.the.Highway3:41$0.99.8A.Man.Down.There5:50$0.99.9You're.the.Same3:30$0.99.10Of.All.the.Girls.in.the.World4:05$0.99.11Phony.Woman3:18$0.99.12Not.Guilty2:42$0.99.13Mama,.I.Love.Her3:51$0.99.14Bubba's.Blues4:16$0.99.I.Tried.to.Hide.from.the.Blues.album.for.sale.Product.Details.Item.number1981515.LabelFedora.Orig.Year2001.Catalog.number455027.Discs1.Release.DateSep.18,.2001.Studio/LiveStudio.Mono/StereoStereo.ProducerChris.Millar.EngineerTom.Queyja.Recording.Time49.minutes.PersonnelCarla.Robinson.-.drums,.background.vocalsJohn.Weston.-.vocals,.guitar,.harmonica,.bass.drumDave.Riley.-.bass.Have.you.heard.this.album?.Related.Links.Share.this.Product.Current.Top.Sellers.More.>.1.I.Still.DoEric.Clapton.2.Very.Best.of.PrincePrince.3.Purple.RainPrince.4.Fallen.AngelsBob.Dylan.5.If.I'm.HonestBlake.Shelton.All.Time.Top.Sellers.New.Releases.This.Week.More.>.1.Savin'.the.Honky.TonkMark.Chesnutt.2.Heard.It.in.a.Love.SongMark.Chesnutt.3.I.Still.DoEric.Clapton.4.Fallen.AngelsBob.Dylan.5.If.I'm.HonestBlake.Shelton.Next.Week.More.>.1.BlackDierks.Bentley.2.Good.Times!The.Monkees.3.Bandas.RomanticaBanda.Sinaloense.MS.De.Sergio.Lizarraga.4.DeliriumLacuna.Coil.5.Rave.Un2.the.Year.2000Prince.Top.Future.Releases.More.>.1.Pure.McCartneyPaul.McCartney.2.Seal.the.Deal.&.Let's.BoogieVolBeat.3.ReanimationLinkin.Park.4.Moon.Shaped.PoolRadiohead.Our.Current.Promotions.More.PromotionsMembers..Members..CommunityActivityWho..is..onlineWho..is..newWho..is..wherePicturesHall..of..fameChatroom..My..AccountLoginRegisterLost..Login..Details...Privacy...Policy...Terms...of...Use...Sales...and...Refunds...Site...Map...If.Weston.is.a.somewhat.diffident.musician,.it.may.be.because.he.did.not.perform.in.public.until.after.his.60th.birthdayNevertheless,..his..debut..album..consists..of..original..and..accomplished..material,..in..stark..contrast..to..a..number..of..other..late..developers..who..struggle..to..interpret..rather..than..invent......Search...Everything...Artist...Title...Song...SoundTrack...Label...---CLASSICAL---...Composer...Title...Conductor...Performer...Ensemble...Work...Existing...Customer?Sign...In...All...Classical...Vinyl...LP...Turn...Pop-up...Images...Off...Hover...over...any...image...or...click...to...enlarge...About...LetsSingItHomeWelcome!SitemapMuseum...AssistSupportContactSubmit...an...ideaSubmit...a...problem...ShareFacebookGoogle+TwitterTell...a...friend...UsagePrivacy...PolicyTerms...Of...Use...Weston..has..a..childhood..memory..of..Sonny..Boy..Rice..Miller..Williamson..cutting..across..his..parents..farm..on..his..way..to..country..suppers..and..juke-joints,..with..a..belt..of..harmonicas..John..Weston..-..I..Tried..to..Hide..from..the..Blues..CD..More..by..John..Weston..Our..Price:$15.79..CD..For..Sale..Usually..ships..in..1-2..daysAdd..to..WishList..I..Tried..to..Hide..from..the..Blues..buy..CD..music..Other..Versions..$9.99..I..Tried..to..Hide..from..the..Blues..songs..Product..Information..CategoryRock/Pop..Albums,..Blues..CDs,..Contemporary..Blues,..Delta..I..Tried..to..Hide..from..the..Blues..album..for..sale..Related..Items..I..Tried..to..Hide..from..the..Blues..CD..music..Product..Description..I..Tried..to..Hide..from..the..Blues..album..for..sale..by..John..Weston..was..released..Sep..18,..2001..on..the..Fedora..labelDiscover..and..share..new..music,..movies,..TV,..books,..and..more.:Graphic.Novels.CategoriesMore.>.:Alternative.:Blues.:Box.Sets.:Classical.:Country.:Dance.:Heavy.Metal.:International.:Jazz.:Latin.:Live.Performance.:Oldies.:R.&.B.:Rap/Hip.Hop.:Rock/Pop.:Soundtrack.Specialty.Shops.:Star.Wars.:The.Beatles.:The.Walking.Dead.:Game.of.Thrones.:Doctor.Who.:Star.Trek.:Frank.Sinatra.:Grateful.Dead.:The.Rolling.Stones.Browse.Music.:Vinyl.Records.:Accessories.:Audiobooks.:DVD.Audio.:Enhanced.CD.:Super.Audio.CD.:Bargain.Bin.:Top.Music.Charts.:Popular.Lyrics.:Calendars.:Clothing.&.T-Shirts.Browse.MoviesMore.>.:Action/Adventure.:Comedy.:Drama.:Horror.:Music.Videos.:TV.on.DVD.Browse.GamesMore.>.:PlayStation.3.:Nintendo.Wii.:XBox.360.:Nintendo.DS.RazzC.Games.:Accessories.We.Need.Your.Support.We.Need.Your.Support.cdu4pk.i.tried.to.hide.from.the.blues.songscdu4asppid.music.1981515.cdu4pidall.cdu4pls3.ver260cdu.cdu4all.5/21/2016.12:06:12.AM..Photographer:.Michael.GoldmanPowered...by...phpBB...Forum...Software......phpBB...Limited............Discover...and...share...new...appssend...John...Weston...ringtones...AD...Overview...CreditsComments...I...Tried...to...Hide...from...the...Blues...Track...Listing...#...Title...time...1...I...Tried...to...Hide...from...the...Blues...(Don't...Even...Try)...2:44...2...Gotta...Deal...With...the...Blues...4:19...3...Pretty,...Pretty...Woman...2:17...4...Monkey...on...My...Back...3:10...5...I'm...Not...Your...Junkman...2:41...6...Blinded...Fool...2:47...7...Key...to...the...Highway...3:41...8...A...Man...Down...There...5:50...9...You're...the...Same...3:30...10...Of...All...the...Girls...in...the...World...4:05...11...Phony...Woman...3:18...12...Not...Guilty...2:42...13...Mama,...I...Love...Her...3:51...14...Bubba's...Blues...4:16...Credits...of...I...Tried...to...Hide...from...the...Blues...Michael...Goldman...Photography...Tom...Queyja...Engineer...Chris...Millar...Producer...Steven...Tyler...Composer...Hal...Wilson...Design...Andrew...Ratcliffe...Assistant...Engineer...Brinsley...Forde...Composer...George...Harrison...Composer...Joe...Perry...Composer...Ringtones...AD...send...John...Weston...ringtones...AD...Latest...Music...News...BADBADNOTGOOD...[ftWe.are.unable.to.find.iTunes.on.your.computerAlready.have.iTunes?.Click.I.Have.iTunes.to.open.it.nowStep...2...(optional):...Enter...any...other...comments/feedback...hereUnited..States..Copyright....2016..Apple..Inc...Forum...Active...TopicsRandomness...Is...The...Answer...#184PracticePractic...•...40...min...ago...•...1,831...commentsLetsSingIt...Pictures...Corner...#4megdoll187...•...1...hour,...4...min...ago...•...1,901...commentsGue$$...Who...#14Joeyy...•...1...hour,...13...min...ago...•...68...commentsThe...Last...Thing...You...Put...In...Your...Mouth...#2CaptainKeeta...•...1...hour,...31...min...ago...•...723...commentsDo...you...use...an...instant...messenger?...kalsonberry...•...2...hours,...32...min...ago...•...5...commentsWhat...Song...Are...You...Listening...To?...#23OliviaKa...•...2...hours,...42...min...ago...•...3,523...commentsMe...Encanta...EspanolCaptainKeeta...•...4...hours...ago...•...417...commentsJames...Otto...(my...most...favorite...singer)JOSweetHeart...•...6...hours...ago...•...86...commentsHow...Are...You...Doing?...Jr.OliviaKa...•...10...hours...ago...•...3,725...commentsMood...ScaleCaptainKeeta...•...11...hours...ago...•...2,802...comments...ExploreBrowseActive...topicsNew...topicsModerators...OverviewMusicVideoCharts..1997..-..ARTISTdirect.ARTISTdirect.Home.News.Artists.Videos.:.RSS.>.Home>.Artists>.John.Weston>.Albums>.I.Tried.to.Hide.from.the.BluesJohn.Weston.Overview.Songs.Albums.Releases.Movies.Ringtones.AD.MoviesSimilar.ArtistsCredits.Genres.Blues.Browse.Artists.ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ#.I.Tried.to.Hide.from.the.Blues.2001Fedora.CD$15.99.I.TRIED.TO.HIDE.FROM.THE.BLUES.09/18/2001.Add.to.Cart.iTunes.Prices.may.varyOpening..the..iTunes..Store.If..iTunes..doesn't..open,..click..the..iTunes..application..icon..in..your..Dock..or..on..your..Windows..desktop.Progress..Indicator..Opening..the..iBooks..Store.If..iBooks..doesn't..open,..click..the..iBooks..app..in..your..Dock.Progress..Indicator..iTunes..iTunes..is..the..world's..easiest..way..to..organize..and..add..to..your..digital..media..collectionI.Tried.to.Hide.from.the.Blues.CD.music.BonnerRecorded...at...The...Lip,...Oxford,...Massachusetts...on...May...1,...2001 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:06 (2016) Revenir en haut

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sauter vers:   

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation